The Arcadia Condo is a 12-story mixed use commercial, community facility and residential condominium containing 48,000 square feet of retail space, 24 community facilities, 79 luxury residential units and over 280 parking spaces. The building is located on one of Queens most energetic neighborhood at the busy intersection of Main Street and Franklin Avenue.
- 5 minutes walking distance from the the Flushing Meadows Park, a 1,255-acre park that is the site of two World’s Fairs.
- Minutes away from Citi Field, home of the New York Mets of the MLB, and the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center, home of the US Open.
- 2 Blocks from the Queens Botanical Garden.
- Three Blocks from the Flushing Library & the Flushing Post Office.
- Flushing is a 30-minute plus commute on the #7 subway line to midtown Manhattan from the Main Street terminal. The LRR also runs from Main Street to midtown in 17 minutes.
- Buses Q12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20A/B, 25, 27, 34, 44, 48, 65, 66, and QB1 all serve Flushing. The QM2 runs express to midtown.
- Major highways that serve the area include the Van Wyck Expressway, the Whitestone Expressway, the Grand Central Parkway, and the Long Island Expressway, Northern Boulevard extends from the Queensboro Bridge in Long Island City through Flushing into Nassau County.
- Elementary School PS 244Q is right across the street from Arcadia.
- The nearest Junior High School, IS 237, is approximately two blocks away at 46-21 Colden Street.
- John Brown High School is less than 1 mile away at 63-25 Main Street.
42-35 Main Street
Flushing, NY 11355